Thanks for the Valentines Cards and recent mail! They're just great.
This card made me laugh so much Becky!
Inside... hehee!
I have had a busy few days since I broke up for the half-term holiday and it's still freezing! I've had a bit of a spring clean and found lots of household items and bric-a-brac that we no longer need. On Sunday I went to do a popular local table top sale where I sold some of the items.
I was next to a lady that I know, she was selling clothes and arts and crafts materials. I REALLY had to stop myself from buying everything! Instead, I limited myself to a box of 12x12 fancy scrapbook pages for only £2. I'm going to have a go at making envelopes after receiving some lovely snail mail in fab envelopes recently #feelinginspired!
I also made some magnetic Peg It! sets made using limited edition Liberty of London material tape and then I listed them on Etsy.
It was also my brother in law's birthday so he came up from London with my sister in law and we had a small family party which was really nice. I even made this bunting to display!
Also, we all had our own personalised cupcake as there's a lot of 'special' birthdays coming up in our family and some recent achievements to be acknowledged!
Now I have to get some of my crafts ready as I'm having a stall at a community centre tomorrow.








2 comments:
:) i keep meaning to come and say thankyou for my mail! :) I have packed you up some snail mail and it will be on it's way sooooooon !!! :)
Received your lovely package today! It was a pleasant surprise! :) I will have pics of it on my blog later today. Will respond soon!
Toodles,
~S~
Post a Comment