Monday, 6 February 2012

Thanks for the mail!

What better way to spend a Monday than reading some lovely mail from Rusty and Bree! I read both your letters twice and also spent ages looking at the bits and pieces. Rusty, the letter was so colourful! It's snowing here at the moment so it's nice to see more than white everywhere! I'm chuffed to bits with the London stickers Bree. I can use them on the things I'm making for my party, for crafts and letter writing. I shall write back soon, I've sooo many new goodies to send! Thank you ladies! xoxo

3 comments:

Bree said...

Happy to know that you liked the London stickers :) See you in the mail soon! By the way, I have forgotten to include the 'things' that you wanted to find out about me. I sealed the envelope and saw it lying on my desk! Hoho.. I shall send it in the next mail. :)

Anonymous said...

ah i love snail mail :)

Bubbles said...

You've received some great things in the mail lately :)