Hi everyone! I've been replying to your letters and also writing to some new people too. Before I make a trip to the post office I thought I'd do another give away. If you would like to enter to win this great book then please leave a comment on this blog post in the next 24 hours and include your email address. Good luck! You can read about the book here.
*Update: the winner is Bree.
3 comments:
Lou, you are incredibly generous for offering such an amazing book! I looked up for the book in Amazon.com and the contents of the book are very informative! It would be a great way to learn a lot about Britain. :) I would pretty much love to win it! If I'm lucky enough. :)
I like lists of all kinds, but I have no english lists yet, except from a list of english places that I dream of and where I'd like to go once in my life. This kind of book would surely help me! :o)
Thank you for visiting my blog! I can't wait to be Penpals and look forward to your letter! Also, cool giveaway! I love them! Maybe I'll get lucky lol
Post a Comment