My friend and I went to see Belinda Carlisle the other night. My mum used to listen to her cd's when I was a little girl and there I was singing along to all the classics like I was her biggest fan! We really enjoyed the show and my favourite performance of the night was this classic!
Incoming mail this week! Thank you pen pals...you're ace. I'm having a read in the morning.
Oh! My lovely friend Sam made me these gorgeous hand made gift bags using newspaper, brown paper and a sewing machine. So, you know what your next letters are going to arrive in folks! Sam is also running the London Marathon this year. It's all for a great cause and you can read about it here. 


2 comments:
oh i loved Belinda! didnt know she was touring x
I love that paper with the cars on and thats a great way to recycle and it looks really good too.
Post a Comment