I must tell you about the new Russian Tea Room and Emporium in Skipton.
There's a wonderful shop downstairs where you can smell and read about the 159 varieties of tea, buy Russian food, home wares and accessories.
The friendly staff are always on hand to offer advice and wow just look at all the Russian dolls!
The tea room is upstairs and is nice and cosy.
I tried the Russian Caravan black tea which was lovely.
I couldn't resist buying this from the shop on the way out!






2 comments:
I've never heard of this place but it looks so lovely... I had hoped to choose a Russain Doll for when I got my own home but a friend bought me one and its been so handy for work when thinking about size.
wow, maybe i'll have to take a trip to Skipton next time i go to see grannie :)
Post a Comment