It was my husbands 30th birthday this week. He is a big food lover so I planned lots of food related treats! I should add these photos were taken over a couple of weeks! It started with brunch at Patisserie Valerie in Leeds.
I then treated my husband and our friend to this fish pedicure at Appy Feet. Honestly, it was so funny. They both jumped out their skin as soon as they put their feet in and the fish started nibbling away! I spent the whole 15 minutes laughing and our friend just sat there with his hands on his face making strange noises.
He also loves Top Gear so this birthday cake with the Stig on was perfect but it didn't last very long!
I also did a Trip Advisor search and found amazing reviews for an Italian restaurant called Salvos. It certainly was worth booking in advance and requesting a certain table. The food and drinks were excellent and the staff were so nice.
I also compiled a photo album as a surprise. Inside there's a photo a year for every of his life so far!
He really loved it and told me lots of stories.
1982!
We also had a small gathering with some friends at a local pub. I decided to get everyone a 30 glass because all our friends are 30 in the next few weeks and some name confetti to sprinkle on the tables.
Then today we went to another posh place! The Bon Restaurant and Wine Bar which had excellent reviews for Sunday lunch. It was delicious and such a beautiful and cosy place.
This was the best sticky toffee pudding imaginable!
Right I think I've covered all the foody treats! I do have another surprise planned but that's under wraps because I don't want him finding out as it's a few weeks away! Well, you're only 30 once and he is super special.










2 comments:
It seems like a wonderful birthday :D And fish pedicure was such a great idea :)
Lovely celebrations. Hope he has a fantastic year!
Post a Comment