I'm so happy with these Valentines Day Gifts in the shape of crackers. I made them with felt, coordinating ribbon and embellishments. Each cracker contains a packet of Love Hearts sweets and some material rose petals to scatter! There's also room inside to add a love letter or even a love joke!
I've wrapped them in heart cellophane bags, with love stickers and heart confetti included. The bag itself is tied with pretty ribbon and embellished with heart beads.
I've also made some Valentines Day Peg It! cards. I'm so pleased with the designs and how they coordinate nicely.



4 comments:
You're very creative!and you make me think that I should hurry if I want things to be ready for Valentine's day!
What a fantastic idea and they definately look great too :D. I hope you sell plenty of them
How pretty!
i LOVE these! what a fantastic idea! x
Post a Comment