Sunday, 1 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone is having a lovely New Year! I stayed in last night and my friend came over. We watched London's firework display on the TV it was incredible! You can see some pictures and videos here
I've been tired today so made these felt hearts for Valentines Day and drunk lots of tea!
 My brother in law who lives in Sydney sent me this lovely heart tape so I decorated some pegs with it. 
 Another felt heart decoration.. 

There's lots happening in the UK in 2012, 
and it's my 30th birthday in May! 
I've got lots of photos to take tomorrow. I shall have a good sleep tonight and do some more posting. 
Much love 
xx

2 comments:

Bubbles said...

The hearts look great, I'm already planning some valentines things for my blog but I need to make the time to make them. I love the tape :)

Lou La La said...

Ohh I cant wait to see what you do! I'm going to make some love bird decorations next when I have time haha. I'm back at work tomo!