Sorry it's taken me so long to take these pictures. Every time I have been able to do it its been too dark! Big thank you to Rusty for the mail and hand made neck warmer. As you know I'm a big hand made, arty, crafty fan! I am really enjoying wearing this as its so cold, wet and windy in England right now.
I am currently replying to my mail and someone will be receiving this Friendship Book which was handmade by Rin...it will all make sense when you get it heehee!
Thank you to Maria and family for the mail and photo! Your card had pride of place near my tea cup lamp!
Thank you to Bree for such fabulous and fun mail! Your drawings are so cute! I really enjoyed looking at your photos, hearing your news and learning about your country.
Thanks also to Becky for the wonderful letters and stationery. It's very thoughtful and kind of you and I shall look forward to using them later today!
A few people have asked what I look like. This is me in the headband my friend got me for Christmas!
What else have I been up too? Hmm...I made this puppy softie from a pair of gloves for my husband for Valentines Day on February 14th...
and I got a few crafty bargains in the January sales!
Asides from that I started back at work after the holidays!
Hope you're all well. Please feel free to share my blog with your letter-writing friends, my post box has been full of boring things like bills for a while now!








2 comments:
Thats some great mail and presents
Hello lovely, did I get your address the other week? I know I asked for someone's and I think it was you. Sorry I have Christmas brain fog! I'd like to write to you...can you let me know your address if this is ok? You could email me it to loulalacrafts@yahoo.co.uk
I am dedicating tomorrow morning to letters :-) Yipee x
Post a Comment