Hi everyone! To say thank you for your support and friendship I would like to hold a giveaway. I have a Bingley Five Rise Locks book mark, a rubber with a £20 design on it and a bottle of fairy dust to send to someone! If you'd like these then please leave a message in the comments box of this post and include your email address. In 24 hours I will then select a winner by random and send them the following day.

10 comments:
FIRST COMMENT WAHOO..
d2photo@gmail.com
Guess I'm the first to comment! Looks like a great giveaway!
Oops! And my email is: inkflourish@gmail.com
I would totally love to win!!! Steffellaneous (at) yahoo (dot) com
I would totally love to win!!!
You can count me in but I feel bad because I've never been here before. A blog friend of yours (Snailmailer) sent me though. I will have a good nosy around your blog though. Happy new year to you. I'll e-mail you my address in case you would like to correspond. I'm a big letter writer too. Check out my blog if you're curious.
Sarala
Hi Lou,
Just found your blog and really enjoyed reading some of your posts, since I also like to write letters. And wow, what an awesome give-away!
Hi Lou! Nice eraser and bookmark! I would love to have them! :)
-Bree
bree.and.glee@gmail.com
~ I have a little giveaway too, you can still join in!
Hi, just arrived here through Becky the SnailMailer's blog, and I'm happy to have found you!I try to do some creative mail art when I've got a little time, and your blog seems very inspiring!
I collect bookmarks, and make some, so I'm interested by your giveaway.I'll send you may mail address in case of need..:o)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-16775606
Post a Comment