Monday, 1 October 2012

Make things better...Please write me a letter!

It's been a lonely few months in my mailbox because I've been away. So now that I'm back with time on my hands- here's a big shout-out for anyone who's interested in making a new pen friend! I'm your girl! I have a huge stationery collection and creative ideas galore so you're always going to receive great mail! I think my latest few posts give a good idea as to my interests and what's going on for me at the moment. Please take a looksy!
I'll ask (beg) Pete to make me a mail box like this! I love pink and flamingos!
Here's a picture of today's outgoing mail for Bree (hope your first day back at Uni is going well!)  Kendra and Becky. I hope they reach their destinations soon! If you'd like to write to me please leave me a message with your email and I'll get back to you about swapping addresses. Also, feel free to share this post on your blog too - I need all the help I can get. In other news, as it's the 1st October I'm excited to receive my instructions from Kitty and Buck about the lovely letters project!
Bree, Kendra and Becky's mail
Much love
xoxo


4 comments:

shannah said...

I will post a link to this blog post later today! I hope it helps you find new pen friends! :)

That mailbox is so cute!

xoxo

Elizabeth MurguĂ­a said...

I send your letter tomorrow! biiig kisses!

Gracie said...

I'm doing the Lovely Letters Project too :) And I will write a letter very very soon!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lou,

I'd love to exchange letters if you'd be interested. My email is annoyinglangers@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon,

Laura