Sunday, 7 October 2012

Biggest outgoing mail ever is on its way tomorrow!

I think I have excelled myself this time! Thank you for the recent requests to be pen pals and thank you to those who accepted my requests! I am pleased to say that this great big stash will be posted tomo and I'm super excited for them to reach you all! Please let me know when you get them ladies and gentlemen. Here's a sneak preview...
There's 15 parcels here in total! All with a treat or two inside..why? Because I love sending treats!

I decorated lots of envelopes with wallpaper and pretty card
Something for Shannah - I bet you can guess chick!

I was pleased to find that Sharpie have gone pastel! They were on offer too. 





7 comments:

shannah said...

Oh, such pretty mail! Also, pastel sharpies?! I love pastels! :) Can't wait to receive your mail, so I can send you yours! :)

Anne's Mail said...

So lovely!

Gracie said...

Eee I love this so much! I can see my name as well :) I love that you used wallpaper and you have little extras inside. I also love to do that with my letters. x

Claire said...

i got some mail from you the other day, so excting :) thankyou, and i hope you are feeling great!! :) oh and i'm going to be in Yorkshire on 28th october, got to visit grannie for a couple of days xx

Medical Librarian said...

Love, love, love my mail from you. Your mail is always such a delight to receive. Thank you!!

shannah said...

Received your amazing package today love! By the way, I sent you an email!

Lady Kay said...

These are SO pretty! :D