I'm glad I saw a post regarding Lovely Letters because I didn't get my email with my partners address on the 01/10/12. I notice there has been other comments left from others in the same position. However, after leaving a comment on the Kitty and Buck page I now have my partners email address so I have made contact to get her address! I'm now on with Task 1 because they're asking it's sent by 09/10/12. I haven't had an email from anyone to get my address for this project yet... I hope the project works because I liked the sound of it and I love new (and old) friends! If you're taking part and would like some packaging ideas etc see here.
UPDATE: I've now swapped addresses with someone who has creative ideas just like me! Can't wait to send the mail on Monday!

1 comment:
I'm also taking part in the Lovely Letters exchange...hope you have fun with it!
Post a Comment