Saturday, 24 September 2011

Lou La La does Vintage

Eek! Today I spent hours with my lovely friend at a Vintage Fair. It was UH-MAZING.
I couldn't resist this set. I especially loved the casserole dish for £4 but I got a super bargain deal on the lot for £7!
I had a massive route through a pile of books and found this for £1!
Inside was an envelope stuffed with REALLY old stamps with half pennies on them! There's some really beautiful Christmas ones from "the good old days".
We made several trips to try on clothes and I bagged this beaut!
I nearly squealed when I found this set of Victorian playing cards! They're decorated so beautifully and only £1. I have a great crafty project that I intend on using these for!



1 comment:

Maria said...

What great finds! Did the envelope also have a letter inside?