Sunday, 9 October 2011

Random recents...

As you know, I love Liberty! I was very happy to hear that they have done a limited edition Hello Kitty Liberty Art Fabrics range. I was even more pleased to find some items in the 3 for 2 Christmas offer at Boots and I used my points to pay for the umbrella, shopper and purse!  
I'm pleased as punch with this Double Walled Travel Mug. It was reduced from £12 to £4.50 on a one of super sale day in a department store! It's perfect for the cold mornings. I can whip up a brew and put this in the drinks holder in the car! It's much better than carting around a big hefty flask. 
 The lovely Sparkle Accessories popped by my Lou La La page this week and we decided to do a swapsie. I sent her some Cath Kidston magnetic pegs and she sent me these lovely hair grips!
 I decided enough was enough and subscribed to my favourite craft magazine Mollie Makes with the offer to get this new Liberty book free!
 The Telegraph had a good offer this weekend with these two craft magazines included. There's lots of new projects I'd like to try.

No comments: