This week has been chaos! But, here I am now ready to show you some recent fun things. Some great news is that I (Lou La La) have been accepted to participate in the 2nd Shipley Alternative event. I have been helping out with the marketing too. If you're local, please pop by its a great event with a lovely cafe.
I made a funky magnetic alphabet Peg It! set...
...with some chunky big pegs!
I also made a Learning Countries and Costumes Peg It! set...
...again with chunky pegs...
...and magnetic backing. So the set looks great on a magnetic whiteboard!

My friend and I went to Saltaire Festival to a Vintage Fair. They are really fun and regular events and you can find out about their other events here.
After a good old rummage I found this cute scarf and at a different stall, this broach!
Also, I signed up to take part in The Curiosity Project 

I felt so special receiving this Curiosity Box! It's full of utterly beautiful and thoughtful items. 

Someone has massive photography talent and creativity in bucket loads!
Thank you so much who ever sent this xx









1 comment:
Congratulations! Wish I lived close enough to stop by on the 8th. Best of luck!!
Post a Comment