Wow!! I hope you're fine now! and happy!!! :( Im sad because I send a bunch of letters around 2 or 3 months and none received her letter! :( The worst thing is that one of the packages was send to you... I hope someday arrives to you or to me. anyway, all my love for you! xxxooo
6 comments:
Wow!! I hope you're fine now! and happy!!!
:( Im sad because I send a bunch of letters around 2 or 3 months and none received her letter! :( The worst thing is that one of the packages was send to you... I hope someday arrives to you or to me. anyway, all my love for you!
xxxooo
Oh, Lou, I am so, so excited for you and your husband!!!!! Joyous congratulations!
Congrats and I hope you are okay after being in the hospital!
Congratulations on the awesome news! I'm really happy for you :)
ohmygoodness!!! Hope you are well!! :)
I see the post now! EEK! so excited love! :D
Post a Comment