I've been busy writing away today...it was really nice to be able to do this again. It's been over 3 lonely months in my mail box. I like arts and crafts that are creative and therapeutic. Letter writing has such a special added bonus because I get chance to speak to like minded people from across the globe.
A few weeks ago a huge crate of Japanese craft items were disposed of at a charity shop near me. The man who took charge of clearing it all said my friend and I could take anything we wanted because there was far too much for them! Needless to say, we thought all our Christmases had come at once!
It was quite funny making these desk top tidies because all the instructions were in Japanese but I got there in the end by trail and error! I've never been any good at following instructions in English haha.
I love the cute designs on everything!
I yelped in excitement when I saw all these tapes! I love tape so much! Don't be surprised when you get mail wrapped in these...90% are ok although the spelling on the odd roll leaves something to be desired but that adds to the fun.
Lots of mini pegs, post its, stickers, Hello Kitty items...
The complete stationery collection all arranged neatly, just like I like it. If I were to go to Japan these would be exactly the kind of things I'd fill my suitcases with! Luckily for me and my pen pals I was in the right place at the right time which is rare because I never win anything hehee.

So, here's the items of mail that's been sent today. Watch out for your taped up packages full of treats Rusty, Claire, Maria and Rin. There's more for me to finish and then send tomorrow - stay tuned everyone! Please do let me know when you receive them...that would make me super dooper happy!
Take care in the meantime.
Much love
xoxo







5 comments:
hi! nice to hear from you, hope you are ok?!! Bac from NYC and just need a huge sleepathon to recover then i'll be letter writing too!! :)
hey lou! :D look out for a little email from me about being pen pals :D i hope youd like to write!! :D
hey lou :) look out for an email from me about being pen pals :D i hope youd like to write! :D
Hi! I've been following your blog for a while now but never wrote here...
I was amazed by all the japanese tapes! I would go and wrap myself with them! ;-)
You are doing a great job!
xx
Hi Iria! Hehee I could wrap myself in them! Thanks for leaving a comment. Hope to speak to you again soon :-)
Post a Comment