Friday, 4 May 2012

It's May!

You know what that means...! It's 30 days until my 30th birthday party which is going to have a Great British theme in line with the Olympics and the Queen's Jubilee celebrations. There will be lots of street parties up and down the country. My party is going to be in my garden and I still have a lot to organise but I'm excited anyway. These salt dough decorations were kindly made for me and will be hanging from some trees and scattered around! 
Oh I promised I would upload pictures of the chair that I got from a charity shop for £3. It took me several weeks on/off to Decopatch it but I got there in the end! 
The back side! It was quite relaxing to do as it's such an easy (and addictive!) craft. 
 I added the papers to it section by section until I was happy that I'd done enough. It's now in my craft room next to my table with the vintage typewriter on. 
Also! Thank you to Rusty and Kendra for the mail. I enjoyed reading it this morn and wrote back straight away. Happy days xoxo


3 comments:

shannah said...

I love that chair. Something is headed your way as of yesterday! ;)

Bree said...

Nice! That £3 chair definitely worth more than that right now! Dear Lou always does lovely and really beautiful crafty things. :) Thank you for your comments on my blog posts, I'm still working on your reply. Hope I can send it out soon!

Hugs,
Bree xoxo

Claire said...

Love the chair, very pretty! x