I'm going to leave you in suspense but my next lot of outgoing mail is very exciting! I have created some new stationery which is a kind of collaboration with my friend. I hope you all love it! Ohh-eee!
Also- Shannah I have your mail chick but I haven't opened it yet. Big thank you :-)

6 comments:
I bet your stationery looks brilliant!
My love, a package is going to wing its way to you with something else I know you like :-) I'm going to go letter writing mad in the half term holls 10 days to go until I can give it all my undivided attention!
Hiya Lou! I'm well, thank you and how are you doing? I sent something on your way last Friday! Sorry that it took me quite awhile to prepare you mail, I was having exams these few weeks and finals are just round the corner!
Bree xoxo
Hiya Bree! Oh that's ok chick, I understand and Im super proud of you for working so hard :-) It's worth it. And I treasure your mail even more xxx
Can't wait! I already have fascinating ideas of things to send back to you. ;)
Hello, I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say hello! I've enjoyed perusing. If you would like another person to send that new stationery to I would be happy to help!
Anne
Post a Comment