Good morning everyone! I have made lots of Christmas crafts, kits and cards.
You can find them all here! Please take a look and tell your friends.
There are lots of Christmas Card Holder Kits available in different colours and designs. They include suction hooks and twine for your window display.
There are lots of Christmas Card Holder Kits available in different colours and designs. They include suction hooks and twine for your window display.
Peg It! Christmas cards. Various designs that can include wooden tree decorations and magnetic pegs!
Decorative peg set with vintage buttons and vintage inspired coordinating paper.
Decorative pegs attached to a pretty vellum sheet. Magnetic backing can be added so you can use the pegs on your fridge and add your shopping lists and Dear Santa letters to them!
My popular 'to do' pegs...
I can create personalised items too. Please contact me via Facebook or via email loulalacrafts@yahoo.co.uk
I love these 'Takeaway Peg It's!' My takeaway leaflet drawer is no longer in a complete mess now I have
attached the menus to these.
I also have a variety of Cath Kidston coasters available - perfect for stocking fillers and sent in a pretty organza bag.
Thanks for looking!









No comments:
Post a Comment