We have been decorating for months now to make an arty crafty room. The house is still in chaos with boxes scattered everywhere and things to put away, it feels like its never going to end! I have been ruthless in what to keep, sell and give away. It's at times like this you realise just how much STUFF you accumulate! Luckily there's a local table top sale I'm doing soon.
This is the wallpaper I chose...
And my husband hanging it!
After the new carpet was fitted he took all my craft things up but we lacked storage so...
we went to Ikea and got another 3 bookcases (there's 7 in there now!).
Then I attempted to find a home for everything!
There's still a lot to do but I think we're making progress. I baked him some buns to say thank you for working so hard on it!
I shall give you a guided tour when it's all done and dusted!





2 comments:
jealous!!!!
Everything looks so fresh and pretty. Lovely!
Post a Comment