In some of the letters I've sent out today I've spoke about recent crafts so I thought I'd add some photos for you. I've done a couple of craft fairs recently which were great fun. Lottie came along too and everyone loves talking to her!
Lots of Easter treats!
Has anyone else been using washi tape in projects recently? I'd love to see if so! I was really happy the other day when I found rolls and rolls of washi tape for only £1. It's about time that happened! I've spent years buying it from abroad. Although now it is more readily available in the UK but still quite expensive normally.
I washi taped these letters for Lottie's room.
I'm in the process of making fabulous decorations for Lottie's baptism in June. We went to this cute cafe (which is SO my taste!) to get some more inspiration...
The cream tea happened to be amazing too! Freshly baked whilst you wait scones.
I've also had this owl made for Lottie because she has fallen in love with an old and faded owl bag we have and talks to it! I thought she'd rather have her own fabulous cushion instead. I chose the material myself in the colours she likes.
This is a banner that's now in her room.
And these woodland creatures are going to be hung up for her too.
Now that's a bright post!









3 comments:
Where have you found some of your washi tape? I've found a few in The Range and recently I bought some that were £1.50 each but it turned out they were buy 1 get 1 free!
I love the eggs and such an effective way to decorate it with washi tape
good job on the owl colors! Nice and colorful.
So lovely. You have a talent for design!
Post a Comment