I have been making some DIY Dolly Peg Kits and decided to take a trip to a fabric warehouse where there's a backroom full of material for £1 per metre.
I managed to pick up these pretty patterns which will be used in my dolly kits for the dresses/skirts.
As you can imagine I'm preparing for Christmas early this year being 35 weeks pregnant n'all! Hehee turns out Costa is on the ball too!
I've been rooting around for some Christmas foody treats. My mother-in-law has kindly offered to do jobs and food shopping for us before and once baby has arrived. I've ticked some items off the list - unless we eat them before baby gets here...which is a possibility haha.
Pete loves hot chocolate and last year we had a lovely white chocolate praline blend. I went and located some at Boundary Mill where all the Whittard hot chocolates, tea and coffee are reduced. I'm opposed to buying anything full price where possible in case you hadn't noticed!
I've also located this big purple box full of over 150 hand made Christmas cards in the craft room. I made them very early on this year with some fab items I bought in the January sales. I chose which ones to use this year and wrote them all with some Christmas music and dvd's on which made me happy inside. There's nearly a box full of cards left which will be good for the stalls at craft fairs that I do next year and also of course to give to family and friends. I tend to do craft things in bulk!
I've also made some 12 days of Christmas tags to decorate the back of my lounge door. I'm going to use mini pegs to attach the tags to this washi tape line that Tully sent me. I'll post a pic of it in action in December! I like having new crafty decorations around the house that are unique.
Moustache's are EVERYWHERE in England atm. Moustache jewellery, patterns, clothes...I'm not so fond of the trend myself but found this t shirt somewhat amusing!








1 comment:
Cute patterns you found! I happen to love the mustache trend going on at the moment ;)
oh, mail arrived from you the day before yesterday. I already sent my reply! Aren't I such a good pen friend! :D Cheers!
Post a Comment