Saturday, 16 June 2012

Package Pal Project

You may remember me posting about Shannah's package pal project. Well, I am pleased to report that 2 hours later I have finished my package to send to a *secret person*! I really enjoyed putting this together based on my stalking of *secret person's interests* and hope it reaches its destination very soon. Happy mailing!



5 comments:

shannah said...

Hmm, reveal day for both sides is July 20. But I'm glad you got things all wrapped up! Thanks for participating! :)

Medical Librarian said...

Very cool. Your secret pal is going to be very excited.

I still have to pull my package together, but I've been enjoying "stalking" my secret pal's blog.

Bree said...

Hiya Lou! You've just been tagged by me on the Liebster Blog Award! Hop on to my blog to know more! :)

Elizabeth Murguía said...

<3 awww thank youuu!! ^^

shannah said...

miss you! <3 hugs!