Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas Day? Did the turkey cook on time? Did you get a stocking? Were there any comedy moments?! If you have blogged about your news I'd love you to leave me a comment so I can nip over for a read!
I'd like to send lots of love and thanks to Rin from Papered Thoughts, your mail was wonderful. It's been so nice this year to make some new friends from all over the world who share the same interests as me. It can sometimes be rather isolating being a creative mind! I'm always so grateful to receive the mail, I love reading about different people's lives, sharing arty crafty tips and the swaps we do!
I really like this card, there was a little tear in my eye when I read it. I'm less self conscious than I was but I still sometimes wonder what people think of my crafty ventures and endless adventures! Although more recently I've gone with the flow and done what makes me happy without worrying myself too much!
I watched Lady Gaga's 90 minute tv show "A Very Gaga Holiday" today. I am a big fan of hers and what I especially loved about this programme was that she explained a lot about the meanings behind her lyrics. I loved "Hair" already but now I love it much much more. It reinforced to me that we (as far as is possible) should be happy with our unique differences, identities and the things that make us who we are.
I'll be back tomorrow giving some more thank yous out and sharing more news!
Night night
xoxo



4 comments:
It is great to meet people who have similar interests as I don't know anyone around me in person who crafts or writes letters... its also really touching when they let you know what they think of your crafty items but like you said you just do what you feel comfortable and happy doing :). I can't wait to continue reading more of your blog.
Hope you had a great Christmas Weekend!
Aww thank you lovely. Happy New Year! xx
Love the coffee cup. Did you knit the holder?
No I didnt I bought it from a lady at a craft fair :-)
Post a Comment