Saturday, 13 August 2011

This week in pictures

Monday I baked a giant cupcake! I slightly deviated from the recipe on the card...
Tuesday we went to Country Baskets near Leeds where I bought these.
We also had a look around the shops and I bagged a few bargains. Like this £4 cushion!
Wednesday I started packing up the contents of the spare bedroom so we can redecorate. The garage started filling up remarkably quick!
Thursday I went to a Training in Mindfulness course and read some more of my book.
Friday I sat down and wrote lots of letters! I've eventually written back to my pen pal. Then I looked on Blogger and found some other like minded people so I've written to them too.

 Of course, with my stationery and craft addictions, they're not just any old letters. They're fabulous bright and colourful letters with lots of little goodies included too!
Today, Saturday, I went to Art in the Pen in Skipton.
On my way there I saw the most amazing rainbow! So I couldn't resist this from Redcurrant Glass
Sunday I am declaring a day of rest...kind of!
But as you can see, I'm liking my holiday.

No comments: