Sunday, 3 April 2011

A very busy day!

I had a really nice time yesterday at two local craft fairs and at Kylie's concert.


I started off at a charity craft fair at the East Morton Institute.



There were some lovely artists and makers there...
Ditsy Bird Designs, Wychbury, Spring Lark, Little Blue Elephant, Ruby Spirit Designs, Quernus Crafts to name a few, plus amazing cupcakes and Yorkshire Tea!


 This doll made me laugh.
 She was £1, I just couldn't leave her behind (although I'm hoping I won't need to use her too much!)

Pretty little 50p purses. My buttons are now coming out of the scruffy sandwich bags and into these instead!

 An apple for a teacher!

We then went to Haworth for the Mothers Day Craft Fair

The Old School Rooms

Bronte Parsonage Museum

I was happy I got up early so could fit lots into the day!

We walked down the cobbles in Haworth and these bird houses caught my eye!

 I then got talking to a nice shop owner who was also helping raise money for Candlelighters. I ended up leaving with 19 craft magazines for 10p each!

 The next event at Haworth...

Oh and this is on around my birthday too!

Then we drove over to Manchester to the MEN Arena to see Kylie's  Les Folies show. It was fab! I was smiling and singing all night. 








No comments: